Inspection by Appointment
Own One of the best and largest houses in Springbrook with multiple living areas
NOTE: when coming to inspect this property, please be aware that the Mudgeeraba-Springbrook Road is currently being upgraded and is currently closed. Please be sure to drive through Advancetown and then up Pine Creek Road to visit this sensational property.
Perfect retreat for families wanting to relax away from the hustle and bustle of every day life.
We truly do believe this is one of the best and largest houses that will come on to the market in 2017 in this prestine location.
The home was built around 17 years ago, however you would never pick it. Situated on a large 2,480 square meter block of land, surrounded by lush rainforest and plenty of wildlife for the kids to feed the local wildlife.
The house has a really relaxed and tranquil atmosphere. It’s very spacious with room to accomodate several families with 4 bedrooms plus a study, 2 bathrooms and 4 seperate living areas. In the main living room there is a cosy fireplace, great for those chilly winter mornings. There’s also wall heaters throughout the property to keep all members of the family and guests nice and warm in the cooler months.
This property was built with outdoor entertaining in mind. The large undercover alfresco area with outdoor kitchen, timber bench sits, and fire pit all included in the sale. It’s an amazing place to sit around and have a relaxed Sunday afternoon lunch with the family.
– Large double storey 4 bed plus study, 2 bath, dlug house
– Central Fireplace
– Wall heaters throughout the property
– Formal dining and lounge
– Informal dining and lounge
– High ceilings throughout
– Stainless steel appliances
– Walk in pantry
– Dual drive in, drive out driveway
– 20 solar panels with 5kw inverter
– Brand new hot water system
– Backyard Paved deck with bench seats and second wood burning fire pit great for sitting around with the family and feeding the wild life or cooking marchmellows on the fire with the kids.
– Unique multimedia blutooth connected light system (play music through your light bulbs)
– Large master bedroom retreat with ensuite (double vanities) and good size walk in robe.
– Ceiling fans in formal living and master bedroom
– Recently cement rendered on the exterior in the past 24 months.
– Painting inside and out, as well as the roof was completed in the last 18 months.
– Downstairs powder room (3 toilets in total)
– 2 x 25,000ltr water tanks. Not on town water.
– Septic tank with enviro system. No town sewerage.
– Skylight over stair case
– Private forest at the rear of the property on title
– Upstairs third living area/rumpus room
– Large undercover entertaining area complete with patio, outdoor kitchen, gas fire pit and timber bench seats with storage.
Population of Springbrook is approx 600-800 people.
Potential to run as a possible bed and breakfast or hostel. Or you could rent out with air bnb as an amazing holiday getaway in one of the Gold Coast premier tourist destinations, surrounded by three seperate National Parks.
Possibility of strata titling in to two seperate blocks (not subdividing). Be sure to do your own due diligence of course.
You have the option of drilling a bore and obtaining your very own naturally filtered volcanic spring water if you wish.
Springbrook Mountain is about 45 minutes from the Gold Coast in the Hinterland and borders New South Wales state line. At Springbrook you’ll see a rare remnant of the ancient Gondwana Forest. This forest covered much of Australia many millennia ago when Australia was joined to Antarctica.
Unspoilt by excessive commercialisation, Springbrook Mountain is home to an amazing variety of wildlife from the rare Alberts Lyrebird (only found in Springbrook) to Rosellas and bowerbirds.
It’s a great opportunity for the family to explore plenty of natural attractions such as Natural Bridge, Purlingbrook falls, Canyon lookout and best of all, the “Best of all lookout”. With amazing views of the peaceful rainforests to the spectacular panoramic views of the Gold Coast.
You would have to agree, this is an amazing opportunity for the right buyer looking for that “tree change” or relaxed living
Floorplans and Interactive Tours
- Gold Coast Real Estate
- Arundel Real Estate
- Ashmore Real Estate
- Benowa Real Estate
- Benowa Waters Real Estate
- Biggera Waters Real Estate
- Bonogin Real Estate
- Broadbeach Real Estate
- Broadbeach Waters Real Estate
- Bundall Real Estate
- Burleigh Heads Real Estate
- Carrara Real Estate
- Chevron Island Real Estate
- Clear Island Waters Real Estate
- Coombabah Real Estate
- Coomera Real Estate
- Elanora Real Estate
- Gilston Real Estate
- Helensvale Real Estate
- Highland Park Real Estate
- Hollywell Real Estate
- Hope Island Real Estate
- Isle Of Capri Real Estate
- Kirra Real Estate
- Labrador Real Estate
- Main Beach Real Estate
- Maudsland Real Estate
- Mermaid Beach Real Estate
- Mermaid Waters Real Estate
- Merrimac Real Estate
- Miami Real Estate
- Molendinar Real Estate
- Nerang Real Estate
- Ormeau Real Estate
- Oxenford Real Estate
- Pacific Pines Real Estate
- Palm Beach Real Estate
- Paradise Point Real Estate
- Paradise Waters Real Estate
- Parkwood Real Estate
- Pimpama Real Estate
- Reedy Creek Real Estate
- Robina Real Estate
- Runaway Bay Real Estate
- Sorrento Real Estate
- Southport Real Estate
- Sovereign Islands Real Estate
- Springbrook Real Estate
- Surfers Paradise Real Estate
- Tallebudgera Valley Real Estate
- Taringa Real Estate
- Upper Coomera Real Estate
- Varsity Lakes Real Estate
- Worongary Real Estate