- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
13 Lambros Drive, Benowa
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 618 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Welcome to 13 Lambros Drive, BENOWA
This beautiful home in Benowa offers a modern and comfortable environment.
Whilst cooking up a storm in the designer kitchen that was created to be the heart of the home, you can be provided with a perfect space for family and friends.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
- 4 bedrooms (Master with ensuite)
- 2 bathrooms inc Ensuite
- Bedroom 4 with Built-in robes. Could also be used as a study
- Spacious media room with ceiling fan
- A modern open plan living space
- Designer kitchen with quality appliances, island bench top, soft close cupboards
- Resort-style in-ground pool with a beautiful deck to lounge on
- Air conditioning in the master bedroom and living area
- Secured undercover car spaces
- Fully fenced
- 2 Garden sheds
- Low maintenance gardens
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,518* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $2,223* p.a. approx
Estimated Permanent Rent: $950* to $1,050* per week rent
Body Corp: N/A
* denotes approximations and/or measurements
You will be pleased to live so centrally to Benowa Gardens Shopping Village, Pindara Private Hospital and other medical clinics, Benowa State High School, St Kevins Primary School, Botanical Gardens, Golf Course, and public transport only a short stroll away.
The modern inclusions will make this home feel warm and welcoming and was designed with family in mind.
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable tranquil location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
12 / 3554 Main Beach Parade, Main Beach
|3 beds||2 baths||1 car space|