- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
12 / 3554 Main Beach Parade, Main Beach
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 174 Square metres||1 car space|
CURRENT BID: $1,200,000 - 4 Qualified Buyers
FINAL BIDDING STAGE starts Mon 4th July 2022 at 6:00pm (QLD TIME) Online.
This Online Auction is being facilitated by Openn Negotiation (an online sales process). It can sell to any Qualified Buyer at any time. Register your interest at the Openn App/Website or contact the sales agent IMMEDIATELY to avoid missing out.
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To take an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To watch a video on how to place an offer on this property online, simply click on the link below or simply copy and paste the web address into a new web browser.
To place an offer on this property online, please simply click on the link below, otherwise copy and paste the address into a new web browser
To place an Offer on this property, please follow the following instructions:
1. Log on to www.openn.com.au
2. "Sign Up" for free
3. Search for the property "12/3554 Main Beach Pde, MAIN BEACH"
4. Click on the photo of the property
5. Click on "Make a Bid"
6. Enter your starting Bid
7. We will send you a Bidder Registration Form from Docusign within 48 hours to complete your terms using an electronic signature and completion
8. Remember you can see everyone's bids so it's fair and transparent to ALL parties. Also, you can increase your bid as many times as you like until Final Buying Stage.
10. If you still don't understand, please call the agent and ask as many questions as you like.
Welcome to the East Facing aspect Fully Renovated Apartment in the "Spinnaker Main Beach" building. Unit 12, 3554 Main Beach Pde, MAIN BEACH QLD 4217.
Supreme quality and style are on offer in this sensational apartment, offering spectacular panoramic Ocean views!
With breathtaking 3rd floor views, flawless contemporary coastal design, and an enviable position less than 100m from the Main Beach coastline. This fully renovated & designed 3-bedroom apartment is located central to Main Beach and alludes a plethora of features to delight those seeking a luxury lifestyle in the heart of this vibrant coastal community. This unique fully renovated apartment will impress the most discerning buyers and investors alike.
Located just a short stroll from the sands of stunning Main Beach, and a growing selection of quality cafes, shops, restaurants, and bars, enjoy the convenience of public transport and an abundance of amenities right on your doorstep. Leave the car at home and soak up the atmosphere of this sought-after coastal lifestyle.
FEATURES ALSO INCLUDE
- Chefs kitchen with 40mm Caesar stone top w/ marble finish
- Built-in, stainless-steel Bosch microwave and oven
- Integrated Bosch dishwasher
- Bosh induction cooktop
- Integrated rangehood
- Plumbed fridge space
- Two-pack soft close, seamless no handle kitchen
- Breakfast bar with stools and under-bench storage
- Filtered water tap at the kitchen sink
- Marble tiled splashback
- Fujitsu split system, reverse cycle air-con in the master bedroom
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe for her and built-in wardrobe for him
- Master ensuite with his and hers vanities, shower, and bath
- Brand new 100% wool carpet in all bedrooms
- Brand new block-out roller blinds in all bedrooms
- Privacy roller blinds in main living areas and kitchen
- Brand new LED downlights throughout, some with dimmers
- Remote control ceiling fans/ lights throughout
- Electrically heated fireplace
- Study nook
- Brand new tinted, double glazed, sliding, stacker doors
- Brand new tiled flooring in living areas and walkways
- Intercom to the front door
- Newly painted throughout
- Wide, spacious hallways throughout
- Integrated storage space at the front entrance, with broom closets and linen
- Wrap-around outdoor balcony with ocean views
- Across the road from the golden sandy beach
- Well maintained resort facilities: BBQ areas, heated outdoor pool all year round, spa, tennis court, gym, sauna, steam room, and visitor car parking
- Café and mini grocery store across the road
- Separate laundry with Caesar stone benchtops
- Second bedroom with two-way bathroom/ ensuite
- Enclosed, secure, underground, single car space with storage shed
- Multi-outdoor living spaces with ocean views
Council Rates: $2,195* per year approx.
Water Rates: $1,448* per year approx.
Body Corp Fees: $227* per week approx.
Sinking Fund: $2,037,416 as at 20th June 2022
Rental Appraisal Estimate: $1,100* to $1,300* per week approx
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.