- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
2 / 54 Darrambal Street, Chevron Island
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 0 Square metres||1 car space|
Designed and crafted for low maintenance luxury living and spectacular entertaining, this superbly appointed dual level contemporary semi promises a lifestyle of peace, privacy and convenience.
Embraced by tropical courtyards and terraces with the Surfer's Paradise skyline forming its dazzling backdrop, it is perfectly positioned within a short stroll of riverside parks, shops and eateries, and within easy walking distance of Cavill Avenue, light rail and world-famous Surfer's Paradise Beach.
- A rare low maintenance luxury retreat in a tranquil island setting
- One of only two exclusive residences, sizable182sqm of living space
- Bright open living room with defined dining area and timber flooring
- Easy flow to private tropical entertainers' courtyards front and rear
- Caesar Stone kitchen with breakfast bar, gas stove and dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, main with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Enclosed elevated entertainers' terrace with Surfers' skyline views
- Sleek bathroom with separate shower and tub, guest powder room
- Short stroll to local shopping village with eatery and bar scene
- Proposed new walk-bridge will provide direct access to the upgraded Art Centre
- Lock-up garage plus car space, ceiling fans and air conditioning
Term: 6 or 12 months
Amount: $675 per week
Pets: small outside pets on application
Available: 25 May
For more information or to book an inspection of this stunning property, please call Junko Scott on her mobile, otherwise simply call the office and speak to one of our friendly staff.
*Please check open home times on day of inspection in case of cancellations.
*Please be advised that 1Form Applications will not be accepted. Application forms can be downloaded and printed from www.smartrealestate.com.au or will be available at the inspection.
* denotes approximate measurements
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.