- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
111 Alison Road, Carrara
|5 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 1142 Square metres||6 car spaces|
Architecturally Designed Entertainer with self-contained Granny Flat on large 1,142m2 block with pool and fireplace.
Renovated home in the heart of Boonoroo Park. Low maintenance backyard with side access and plenty of room.
- 4 Bedroom house, master with ensuite
- 3 bedroom downstairs, 1 bedroom upstairs
- 1 bedroom self-contained granny flat with kitchen, fireplace, and outlooks onto the pool
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 separate living/dining rooms
- Ducted Air-con throughout the property
- Cathedral high ceilings throughout
- Side access
- Set on a large 1,142m2 block
- 55 squares of unique architecture under the one roof
- Wheelchair accessible and disabled-friendly house
- Paved entertaining area
- Large garage for storage of 2 cars
- Space for extra 4 cars securely not under cover
- Minutes to Emmanuel College and other great schools
This would make a great family home, and awesome investment property or why not live in the main house and rent out the granny flat.
10 minutes to the beaches and pacific fair. Surrounded by schools and easy access to the highway.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,202* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $3,111* p.a. approx
Body Corp: Nil
Rental Appraisal: $950 to $1,050 per week
Gross ROI: 4.55% (assuming $1,050pw rent and PP of $1,200,000)
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
Views: Great sunsets; North
Ideal For: Developers; Executive couple; Executive family; Investors: Large families; New families; Owner occupiers; Retirees
Year built: 1988
council rates $2,202* p.a. approx
water rates $3,111* p.a. approx