- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 354 Square metres||2 car spaces|
This stylish duplex is extremely unassuming from the roadside and must be seen to be appreciated. It's set high in the on-the-move enclave in high demand Ferry Road Market precinct of Southport, this newly completed cul-de-sac conversion enjoys cool breezes and captures Surfers Paradise skyline views from its elevated position.
It shines with a fresh light grey paint palette complemented by stylish and practical tiled floors in the open plan living areas, giving way to carpet in the bedrooms. The kitchen offers brand new appliances, generous storage and breakfast bar which adjoins the dining and living area merging with a spacious study/home office/ complete with long built-in desk. The perfect place for inspiration, sliding doors in this picturesque room spill onto an expansive undercover timber deck patio transporting you to your own tropical rainforest oasis where relaxed entertaining and sublime 'glass of wine and a good book' times are tranquilly guaranteed. A retro built-in brick barbeque stands ever ready to please while turning the corner, a large fully fenced backyard provides the perfect safe and secure area for children and pets to play.
Space has been used cleverly in this relaxed home where attractive chic "barn doors" conceal the ingenious hallway laundry. There is also a good size linen press for storage. All new energy efficient Led lighting and ceiling fans have been installed throughout.
Three bedrooms include the master with mirrored robes, large floor to ceiling windows which capture and enjoy the garden views. The master also incorporates a new modern ensuite with rain head and hand held shower. Second and third bedrooms both have built in robes and share a stylish family bathroom with both bath and shower. There's also a separate toilet.
Brilliantly located close to shopping centres, schools, hospitals, CBD and a stroll to fabulous local restaurants and parks, this smart, easy to care for home has been carefully crafted to delight any buyer desiring a centrally positioned, low maintenance resort lifestyle in a quiet, high growth area. Early inspection is confidently suggested.
- Central to shopping, hospital & medical, schools & CBD
- Stroll to local restaurants, convenience store & parks
- High growth Southport enclave. Hi-set cul-de-sac location
- 3 good size bedrooms all with built in robes. Fans through out
- Master bedroom with tranquil views and new modern ensuite
- Family bathroom with both bath & shower. Separate toilet
- Cleverly concealed hallway laundry & shelved linen press
- Bright kitchen/good storage/breakfast bar. New appliances
- Light-filled, breezy open plan tiled dining & living areas
- Ultra-spacious picturesque study with built-in timber desk
- White block-out roller blinds & curtains. Security screens
- Decked entertaining area & delightful tropically landscaped oasis
- Unique large easy care backyard for children & pets to play
- Rare 354m2 land size. No Body corporate - shared building ins.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
year built: 1985
|3 beds||1 bath||2 car spaces|
12 / 40 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise
|2 beds||2 baths||1 car space|