- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
5 Verde Court, Upper Coomera
|5 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 1531 Square metres||2 car spaces|
A breath taking residence of unrivalled luxury and contemporary style, this two storey home can be found in the highly sought after Highland Reserve Estate.
Designed for family living the property offers multiple living rooms and is ideal for those looking for plenty of space.
Impeccably finished the open plan living and dining area is accompanied by a striking gourmet kitchen together with a huge central island.
Completing this entertainers dream is the stone benchtops, dishwasher, pendant lighting, double fridge space and a large butlers pantry.
Upstairs is where you will find the spectacular master suite, complete with study/nursery and ensuite with shower, double vanity and spa bath.
3 additional generous bedrooms are located on this level as well as a huge entertaining area or kids retreat and the main bathroom.
Downstairs you will find additional living areas, bedroom, laundry and bathroom with shower and toilet.
- 5 generous sized bedrooms
- Huge master with additional study or nursery and luxurious ensuite
- 3 additional living areas
- Modern gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and integrated dishwasher
- Butlers pantry
- Huge island bench
- An abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Inground pool
- Covered outdoor alfresco
- Side access
- Large garage with internal access
- Water tank
- 1531m2 block
- Pets considered on application
The Estate itself offers families all they will need within walking distance including:
- Stunning lakeside living with boardwalk
- Beautiful community with mountainous backdrop
- Café & SPAR supermarket
- Tennis courts, BBQ facilities and dog-off leash area
- Top performing Highland Reserve State School
- Pre-School and daycare centre
- Convenience shopping only minutes away
- 190 Hectares of Parkland and children's playground
- Local transport at your doorstep
- 5 minutes to M1 (20 minutes to beach, 40 minutes to Brisbane)
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Julie Martos or Anne Day.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
Views: Great sunsets; hinterland view
Ideal For: Couples; Executive couple; Executive family; Investors; New families; Owner Occupiers; Retirees; Small families
|5 beds||3 baths||3 car spaces|
|4 beds||3 baths||2 car spaces|