- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
203 / 3 RIVER DRIVE, Surfers Paradise
|2 Beds||2 Baths||1 car space|
Opening to the light of a north-east aspect and embracing dreamy uninterrupted riverfront views, this boutique building defines the best of Gold Coast lifestyle. Prime position in blue chip suburb Budds Beach, this property is set on an elevated second floor. Rarely do tightly held ‘03' style floorplans come to the market for rent, offering privacy with morning sun.
Exceptionally motivated Sellers are reluctantly selling due to changed circumstances.
- Stunning direct Main River views
- 120sqm floorplan with large living and dining area
- Impressive north aspect balcony perfect for entertaining in idyllic Gold Coast weather
- Second balcony with river views and Chevron Island Bridge backdrop
- Natural light and windows in every room with beautiful ocean breezes throughout
- Airconditioned with ceiling fans
- Separate laundry and separate toilet
- Secure basement parking
- Neat as a pin
- Enjoy the resort facilities including outdoor heated pool and spa, indoor heated pool, sauna and tennis court all set in wonderfully landscaped green gardens.
Term: 6 or 12 months
Amount: $575 per week FULLY FURNISHED
Pets: No sorry
Situated minutes walking distance to world famous Surfers Paradise beaches, Coles, Shopping centres, Macintosh Park, exciting cafes and restaurants, yet in the quiet oasis that is Budds Beach, this property is sure to impress!
For more information or to book an inspection, please contact Junko Scott 0430 341 732.
* Please check open home times on day of inspection in case of cancellations.
* Please note 1Form applications will not be considered. Application forms can be downloaded and printed from www.smartrealestate.com.au or will be available at the inspection.
* denotes approximate measurements
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein