- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
263 Stanley Terrace, Taringa
|5 Beds||4 Baths||Approx 506 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Welcome to 263 Stanley Terrace, Taringa. Architecturally designed by Wiltshire Steven this stunning 4 storey contemporary home is ready for the next owner to purchase. Easy living home situated in the tranquil, family friendly suburb of Taringa. Commanding an elevated position upon the very popular Stanley Terrace.
- Exquisite entry foyer
- Four generous, luxurious levels
- Built with design integrity, love and care using commercial-grade materials, high ceilings
and sophisticated finishes
- North East aspect with panoramic views of Mt Coot-tha to the Brisbane CBD.
- 4 generously sized bedrooms (one featuring its own private balcony) + study + home office
+ self-contained studio
- Generously proportioned master suite featuring luxurious ensuite with full size bath
- 3 modern white bathrooms including ensuite to main bedroom + additional guest
- Extra wide, lock up double garage
- Large secure cellar/storeroom with separate side access
- Open plan gourmet kitchen featuring stone benches, glass splash backs, soft-closing
draws and European appliances including a six burner gas stove/commercial-grade oven
- Large covered balcony with impressive views that flow on from kitchen and open living
area, perfect for entertaining
- Multiple living areas for the family to spread out over several levels
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Security system back to base
- Acoustic treated walls and ceilings
- Spacious internal laundry with direct access to drying area
- Easy to maintain, lush gardens
- Automatic front gate offering privacy and security.
Within 5km from Brisbane CBD
This amazing home is close to:
- Brisbane Boys College
- St Peters College
- Queensland Academy for Science, Mathematics and Technology
- University of Queensland, St Lucia
- Indooroopilly State School
- Hillsdon Kindergarten School
- Indooroopilly and Toowong shopping centres
- Indooroopilly, Taringa and Toowong train stations
- Bus stop within 50m
- Restaurants & cafes in Toowong & Indooroopilly
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,786* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,096* p.a. approx
Body corp: N/A
Year Built: 2008
You would definitely not want to miss out on this valuable opportunity.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements