- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 680 Square metres||3 car spaces|
WOW take a look at this home
Conveniently located close to local shops, schools, shopping centres and a short drive to Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital's and The Surfers Paradise entertainment precinct.
North facing, double brick construction, high vaulted ceilings with oregon timber beams and quality black butt timber floors are only the beginning of the many special features.
- Formal living area complete with air conditioning and fireplace.
- Spacious family room air conditioned.
- Separate dining room.
- Quality kitchen complete with stone bench tops, soft closing doors and butler's pantry.
- Full length balcony capturing skyline and mountain views.
- 4 bedrooms - master with feature spa ensuite overlooking the pool.
- 2 bathrooms - The main has been recently renovated.
- Feature staircase with stunning chandelier.
- Wine cellar and built in bar.
- Large outdoor entertainment area - Vercola with rain censor.
- Fully tiled private swimming pool with solar heating.
- 2 to 3 car garage.
- 680m2 fully fenced block of land, electric gates and intercom.
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens.
- High rent potential.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
704 / 1 Twenty First Avenue, Palm Beach
|2 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|