- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 534 Square metres||4 car spaces|
Price guide: $640k to $690k
Welcome to 22 Reynolds Avenue. In the heart of the Gold Coast most quickly developing suburb, Labrador. Close to Charis Seafoods, Grand Hotel, The Broadwater and much much more.
- 3 bedroom with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- 1 main bathroom with ensuite
- Luxury stone bench kitchen European appliances with plenty of cupboard space
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage
- Security screens throughout
- Under cover BBQ area leading onto huge back yard
- Outdoor under covered entertaining area
- Fully fenced and grassed yard for the kids and family pet
- 2 car parking space/Single lock up garage (convert study room for one )
- Beautiful and easy to maintain garden with tool shed and chicken coop
- Good size entertaining courtyard area front and rear
- Walking distance to public transport, school, shops and BEACH
- Only a short stroll to Broadwater, Restaurants and cafes
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measure
40 / 34 John Francis Drive, Carrara
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|