- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
225 Stanhill Drive, Chevron Island
|5 Beds||4 Baths||2 car spaces|
This spacious family home has a magnificent open plan living and dining area which flows out to the fabulous entertainment area surrounding the crystal clear pool which over look the wide water of the main river.
The property is South facing with a park across the river which makes this family home very private.
The following features include:
- 5 bedrooms ( 2 Bedrooms downstairs, 3 Bedrooms Downstairs)
- 4 bathrooms inc 2 Ensuite ( 2 Bathroom Downstairs)
- 2 living areas ( Downstairs, Upstairs)
- Ducted air conditioning
- Modern gourmet kitchen with Gas cook top, Dishwasher
- Separate Laundry area
- Undercover entertaining area
- Resort style in ground pool
- 12 M Pontoon
- 2 balconies (1 off the upstairs living area and the other joint balcony off the master and second bedroom)
- 2 car secured garage
- Front court yard
- Low maintenance gardens
- 6.6KW solar panel will be installed soon
- Gas hot water system
All this, perfectly positioned within minutes to Chevron Village, with its cafes, bars and shopping, a stroll to Surfers Paradise CBD, the beach and the Gold Coast Arts Centre.
Term: 6 or 12 months
Amount: $1,300 per week
Pets are considered on application
Garden & Pool Maintenance: Tenant Responsibility
Water Usage: Tenant responsibility
Available: 10th Feb 2020
For more information or to book an inspection, please contact Junko Scott 0430 341 732.
*Please check open home times on day of inspection in case of cancellations.
*Please note 1Form applications will not be considered. Application forms can be downloaded and printed from www.smartrealestate.com.au or will be available at the inspection.
* denotes approximate measurements
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.