- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
26 Pomona Court, Helensvale
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1193 Square metres||2 car spaces|
CURRENT BID $730,000 - 6 QUALIFIED BIDDERS
The property has not met reserve. The Openn Negotiation is underway (online auction with flexible terms for qualified buyers) and the property can sell as early as tomorrow. Contact the Agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
NOTE: Can be SOLD at ANY time if a bid is made at or above the Reserve Price. Register now so you do not miss out!
Final bidding stage:
14 July 2020 at 6:00 PM (Australia/Brisbane)
To Register a bid, simply following the below instructions:
1. Go to www.openn.com.au
2. SIGNUP for free
3. Search in the top search field for "26 Pomona Court Helensvale QLD 4212"
4. Click on the photos of the property
5. Click on "JOIN AS BIDDER"
6. Enter your starting bid, or if you wish to make a BUY NOW offer, please call the agent to get instructions.
NOTE: You CAN partake in the online auction from the comfort of your home, with terms suitable to you. Such as "Subject to Pest and Building", "Subject to Finance", "Deposit $5,000".
Introducing “CRACKA VIEWS”
Approximate 43 square, Magnificent property with 9 foot ceilings. Abundance of windows taking in 180 degree views of the Gold Coast right to Q1. Multitude of family friendly areas. Would you be formal or casual? The dining and lounge areas are enchanted by an elegant grand open fire place with period components. Inviting double doors lead into the Master Bedroom with an exclusive private veranda, a huge ensuite and a hidden walk in wardrobe area to be envied. There is 3 other double bedrooms and a massive study with views to a large family room. The gourmet kitchen with a vast expansive bench space and a tailored array of cabinetry is complimented with a pantry that a butler would be proud of a large Rumpus and family areas opens out onto a huge private alfresco deck with overlooking the in large in ground pool and spa. Very large and use-full well appointed Laundry
• Double entry doors with feature brick semi wall and slate floors
• Bull Nose veranda full length of Front of house
• 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with timber cabinetry and separate toilet
• Master bedroom with spacious en-suite includes a double sink timber vanity, Claw feet bath Tub with wardrobes x 2 (one a walk in) a private balcony and views
• Formal lounge and formal dining
• Grand open fireplace complimented by a Divan and period components for the Fireplace
• Huge study with rural gum tree views
• Gourmet kitchen with double sink, Stone bench tops, timber cabinets, gas stove, electric wall oven a Chef would be jealous of
• Large open plan games, family and meals room with slate floor
• Fully ducted air conditioning
• Security screens
• Outside alfresco deck with views
• In ground tiled salt water pool with gas heated spa with covers
• Special Divan Pool corner
• Outside private Shower
• 10,000 litre rainwater tank
• Garden & lawn irrigation
• Solar electric roof panels (5kw* inverter system)
• DLUG with two remote controlled doors and room for workbench and under house large storage
• 1193 sq metre block
• 70 metres parkland behind house
• 42.6 sq living
All this close to nearby water sports, restaurants, golf courses, cafes and coffee shops. Westfield Shopping centre, Helensvale train station , High School and primary schools. Also local buses to main centres and brand new Helensvale library. Easy Access to M1 Pacific Motorway to Brisbane CBD only 40 mins away. Very Family orientated community
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,648* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,450* p.a. approx
Rental Appraisal: $680* to $750* per week
Currently Owner Occupied so you can move in or lease out
Gross ROI: 4.9% (assuming $750pw rent and PP of $800,000 )
Large block: 1,193 square metres
Please don't be the one to miss out on this property as it won't last long.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Hakan Tuncel or Olya Shalyants.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
40 / 34 John Francis Drive, Carrara
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
|3 beds||2 baths||4 car spaces|
47 River Meadows Drive, Upper Coomera
|5 beds||2 baths||3 car spaces|
38 Gemini Circuit, Molendinar
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|