- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
9 / 68 Stanhill Drive, Chevron Island
|2 Beds||2 Baths||1 car space|
Welcome to Unit 9 at 68 Stanhill Drive, CHEVRON ISLAND QLD
When position is everything, living in the heart of the extremely popular Chevron Island with the village atmosphere, walk to the cafes, hotel or the Surfers Paradise beaches
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Generous living area with facing east overlooking tropical gardens
- Two large bedrooms each with its own EnSite.
- Master bedroom has its own private balcony
- Separate internal laundry with toilet
- Large shared pool
- Secured ground floor
- Secured and exceptionally large lockable storage area in car park
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,019* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,237* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $74* per week
Sinking Fund balance: $73,588 (as at 31st Aug 2020)
Rental Appraisal: $440* per week to $480* per week
Current Rent: $460 per week until 5th May 2021
Gross ROI: 6.24%* (assuming $480pw* rent and PP of $400,000*)
* Denotes approximate value
This apartment makes a great place to live or a great opportunity for the astute investor.
If you wish to inspect this amazing property, please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase to arrange a private inspection, or simply come along to the displayed Open House Times. No booking is required to come to the Open House, please feel free to simply come.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.