- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
204 / 2865 Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise
|2 Beds||2 Baths||2 car spaces|
Welcome to 'Ipanema'
Enjoy the benefits of this great Southern Surfers Paradise position, with access to both Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach shopping and entertaining hubs. Perfectly placed in a sought-after location just steps to the golden sands of the Gold Coast beaches.
The apartment features the following:
- Unique Dual Key Apartment Investment Opportunity
- 2 large bedrooms, both with BIR's
- 2 Bathroom, both with bath tubs
- Open plan living/dining areas that open onto balcony
- Main kitchen has dishwasher
- Two security underground car parks - side by side
- Two private balconies with more room than most
- Beautiful Surfers Paradise and tropical district views from level 2
- Central private laundry
- High ceilings and clean, fresh interiors
The complex features the follow:
- Tropical resort gardens, well maintained building
- Sparkling resort pool with sun lounges
- Large heated spa and Roman Bath
- Well equipped gymnasium with clean/modern machines
- BBQ facilities with undercover entertaining
- Conference room and Media facilities
- Security card access to common areas, underground parking and floor levels
Just a three minute walk to the beach via your own private gate and three tram stops to Cavill Avenue - the heart of Surfers Paradise. Easy access to transit, shops, restaurants.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,852* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,446* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $118* per week approx
Rental Appraisal: $500 to $550 per week (Depending on time of year)
Currently vacant so ready for Owner Occupier or lease out as an investment
* denotes approximate measurements
You'll love how central to everything you are here. A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Jodie Bell or Brad Scott.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.