- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
26 / 12 Handel Avenue, Worongary
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 9282 Square metres||2 car spaces|
FINAL BIDDING STAGE - Wed 23rd June 2021 at 6:00pm
Current Bid: $1,250,011 - 6 Qualified Buyers
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
To watch a video on how to place a bid/offer on this property, please copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To Bid on this property simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To watch a video on this property, please copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
3D Online Tour of the inside of the house, please click on this link:
To place a bid/offer on this property, please follow the following instructions:
1. Log on to www.openn.com.au
2. "Sign Up" for free
3. Search for the property "26/12 Handel Avenue, WORONGARY"
4. Click on the photo of the property
5. Click on "Join as BIDDER"
6. Enter your starting bid/offer
7. We will then email you the Bidder Registration form to get your terms. This will be done using DocuSign so you can sign electronically on your phone or computer
8. Once the seller signs off on your terms and approves you, your pending bid will go live.
9. Remember you can see everyone's bids so its fair and transparent to ALL parties. Also you can bid as many times as you like.
10. If you still don't understand, please call the agent and ask as many questions as you like.
Welcome to 26/12 Handel Avenue, WORONGARY.
This secluded 331m2 architecturally designed private residence set in the enviable 'St Andrews Heights Estate' sits on a sprawling 9,282sqm parcel of land surrounded with native bush land. The nature lover will delight in the plethora of bird life and daily visits from the resident fauna.
A long winding driveway sets the tone for what awaits once inside. You will feel miles away from everything in the seclusion of being set way back from the street, in this exclusive gated estate. A hidden gem lies at the end of the driveway where parking for up to 10 cars will accommodate any large gathering of friends and family.
The heart of this home is no better expressed than in the family domain. Here, the open kitchen that boasts top-line appliances overlooks the substantial informal & formal dining and ambient living room and separate family room with the provision for a two way natural fireplace. All of this opening to a vast alfresco entertaining patio that leads down a beautifully landscaped path to a sparkling in-ground pool and spa.
As warm and functional as it is decadent and defined by its multiple living spaces, this single level residence offers recent updates that compliment the natural environment and seamless interior and indoor-outdoor flow.
The functional layout with soft neutral tones pay homage to its natural design and delivers quality joinery and fixtures and fittings throughout. This is a golden opportunity to become immersed in the beauty of this family residence with multi-zoned terraces amidst manicured grounds.
All with the conveniences of the M1, Robina Town Centre, Mudgeeraba Village, Private schools such as Somerset College, All Saints and Kings College as well as Bond University just a few minutes away.
- Impressive architectural home of 331m2 on an impressive approx 9,282m2 block
- Set in the exclusive 'St Andrews Heights Estate'
- A long winding driveway leads to the home and parking to fit up to 10 cars, 2 allocated spaces
- Featuring quality joinery and fixtures and fittings throughout
- Open kitchen with induction cooking and quality appliances overlooks living/dining areas
- Formal living and family rooms feature the provision for natural two-way fireplace
- Quality floor tiling & new carpets throughout, new paint, high ceilings
- Separate formal and informal dining spaces, both overlook and step down to living areas
- Fully established gardens within a natural bush land setting, set way back off the street
- Beautifully landscaped path leads to generously sized in ground pool and spa
- Extensive entertaining options with internal and external entertaining zones
- Fully landscaped gardens that compliment and blend with natural surrounds
- Good sized home office/fourth bedroom with plenty of natural light & built-in cabinetry
- 4 bedrooms, including Master with covered patio, walk-in robe, en-suite with separate WC
- Extra-large laundry room with loads of storage, powder room and external access to courtyard
- Automated double lock up garage with internal and external access to courtyard
- The security gated prestige estate also features, full-size floodlit tennis court and clubhouse
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,872* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,479* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $40* per week approx
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.