- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
10 Clear River Boulevard, Ashmore
|4 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 462 Square metres||3 car spaces|
NOTE: SATURDAY OPEN HOME CANCELLED AS NOW SOLD IN 7 DAYS FOR $790,000 CASH UNCONDITIONAL! -
39 OFFERS - CALL BRAD SCOTT TODAY TO SEE HOW WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU SELL. 0408 338 605
Welcome to 10 Clear Water Boulevard, Ashmore
Situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac, is this Executive 4 bedroom, double-story home in the "River Heights" estate.
Fully renovated throughout with quality finishes throughout and the added feature of possible dual occupancy or extended family living.
As you enter the property via the impressive open air foyer, you are greeted with high vaulted ceilings leading to the upstairs domain.
Upstairs there is easy family living with 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and the master bedroom with its own private ensuite.
Move in and enjoy with nothing to do, and make the most of this perfectly positioned family home.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Possible dual occupancy, self-contained, air-conditioned flat downstairs
- 1 bedroom flat has own gas kitchen, living/dining & ensuite bathroom
- Fully renovated with modern updates & fresh tones throughout
- Large media room or office space on ground level opens to courtyard
- Quality tiled, stone, and timber flooring throughout
- Modern kitchen with 40mm caesar-stone waterfall benchtop plus bar seating
- Ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning
- 3 bedrooms upstairs, master with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Fully renovated main bathroom with deep-soak bath & separate toilet
- Large block with outdoor undercover entertaining area & outdoor kitchen
- Alfresco entertaining area overlooks rock wall feature
- Double carport leads to a large & impressive entrance foyer
- Dedicated space for a third car, boat or jet-ski
- Large onsite storage container and garden shed
- Low maintenance manicured gardens, fully fenced block with high colour bond fencing
- Great family area, close to multiple parks, plenty of walking tracks, and main river
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,712* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,150* p.a. approx
Body Corp: N/A
Granny Flat currently leased fully furnished at $350 per week until 24/01/2022 (inc water, internet, electricity, gas)
Estimated Permanent Rent for rest of the 3BR house: $500* to $550* per week rent approx
Combined income separately leased: $850* to $900* per week rent approx
Leased out as a whole 4BR house house permanently: $720* to $800 per week approx
* denotes approximations and/or measurements
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable tranquil location.
The property is central to everything. Only 3 mins to the M1 motorway so you can head North to the famous theme parks, Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, or head south to the airport, tweed coast or Byron Bay. You are also right next to the main river and close to some of the Good coast best schools including Emmanuel College, Trinity Lutheran, Benowa State schools. Less than 20 mins to the beach and close to Ashmore City, Ashmore Plaza, Benowa Village, Benowa Gardens, & Cocos Shopping Centres.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.I
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|