- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
54 Clear River Boulevard, Ashmore
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 454 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Situated on in a central location close to the Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University is this fantastic 3 bedroom, double-storey home.
Located in popular River Heights, it has acres of parkland adjacent the Nerang River with picnic areas, walking and biking trails.
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the M1 Motorway, the train station, and lots of options for schools and shopping and only 20 minutes to the famous Surfers Paradise Beach.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
- 2 bathrooms, main with bath and ensuite to master bedroom
- Spacious open plan living area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Great sized kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
- Separate laundry with extra toilet
- Double lock up garage with remotes & internal access
- Fully fenced private rear yard
- Covered outdoor pergola area
- Low maintenance gardens
- Quiet cul-de-sac, 454sqm block
- Great family area, close to multiple parks, plenty of walking tracks
Price: $630 per week
Term: 6 or 12 months start with
Pets: No Sorry
The property is central to everything. Only 5 mins to the M1 motorway so you can head North to the famous theme parks, Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, or head south to the airport, tweed coast or Byron Bay. You are also close to some of the Good Coasts best schools including Trinity Lutheran, Emmanuel College, Benowa State schools. Less than 15 mins to the beach and close to Benowa Village, Benowa Gardens, Ashmore City & Ashmore Plaza Shopping centres. The Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University are also less then an 8 min drive away.
* denotes approximations and/or measurements
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Junko Scott.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please click on the 3D Tour for this property for a virtual Online tour of this property.