- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
33 Blackcurrant Drive, Hideaway Bay
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 800 Square metres||2 car spaces|
NEW Town RECORD Pricewith Australia's Number 1 Awarded Agent!
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To do an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 33 Blackcurrant Drive, HIDEAWAY BAY
From the moment you enter this architecturally designed and award-winning home provides impressive and breathtaking ocean views of the world-renowned Whitsunday Islands. With fresh neutral tones and a seamless indoor/outdoor flow, you'll delight in the elevated position set high above it all, enjoying year-round fresh breezes and a stunning backdrop for entertaining friends and family. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms double story home is finished with expertly landscaped tropical and native gardens for easy care and low maintenance living. You'll be impressed with the quality craftsmanship throughout and features to suit the needs of the whole family. Designed by multi award winning ABD Designs & built by River City Homes. Following construction the home took out multiple design & building awards.
Property Features Include:
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- 2 bathrooms, ensuite off master with corner spa bath
- Views from nearly every room, north-facing aspect
- Ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning, loads of natural light, and timber floors throughout
- Large deck perfect for entertaining family and friends or quiet reflection
- New modern kitchen with granite benchtops and large fridge cavity
- Family room, 4th bedroom/craft studio, workshop, built-in Office/computer area
- Spacious undercover carport plus dedicated undercover parking for large boat/trailers
- Large lockable under house storage suitable for bikes, kayaks, recreational items
- Large private & secure block, fully fenced & low maintenance, three large water tanks
- NBN connected wirelessly
- Excellent Telstra and Optus reception, towers 2k away.
- 5kw Solar System
- 5 minutes from the local boat ramp and only 100m from Sandy Beach
- 500 metres from the Hydeaway Bay Bowls Club with undercover bowls, licenced bar and a synthetic grass tennis court.
ECO FRIENDY FEATURES
- Bio Cycle System
- 5kw Solar Panels
- 3 x 20,000 litre Water Tanks - Never need water again.
Move-in and enjoy immediately!
Council Rates: $2,384* per year approx.
Water Rates: N/A (Water Tanks for water)
* denotes approximation
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you. Please click on the 3D Tour in the link on this advert to inspect this property virtually using the 3D virtual tour.
Dedicated undercover boat parking
11009 / 1328 Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach
|2 beds||2 baths||1 car space|