- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
62 Usher Avenue, Labrador
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 716 Square metres||2 car spaces|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To take an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 62 Usher Avenue, LABRADOR.
This immaculate 4 bedroom plus office/rumpus room family home has been fully renovated to the highest standard and beautifully finished, there is nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
The stunning features of this home will impress from the moment you enter the front door. The seamless flow from internal to external areas at the rear of the home encourage family gatherings and effortless entertainment, which is made easy with a floorplan that draws your attention to the oversized kitchen, dining & living areas out to the huge entertainers deck and immaculate grassy yard. Whether relaxing or entertaining in the undercover deck area overlooking the large flat yard, you will delight in the private and peaceful ambience of the alfresco lifestyle while close to the kitchen and living areas. Located in very peaceful surroundings in a position that is perfectly placed for convenience and privacy.
Property Features Include:
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, loads of natural light
- 2 beautifully finished bathrooms, main with bath tub and separate toilet
- Master bedroom with large floor to ceiling robe and ensuite bathroom
- Additional office/rumpus/multi-purpose room set away from main living space
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with oversized gas cooktop, quality appliances, stone benchtops
- Additional butlers pantry features extra storage, bench space, fridge & wash up area
- Large separate laundry room with loads of storage leading direct to outdoors
- Air-conditioned main living and master bedroom, ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Tiled office/rumpus, living, dining, kitchen & utility areas
- Stunning light filled interiors, high quality finishes throughout
- Huge outdoor entertainers deck overlooks large immaculate grassy yard
- Beautiful cross-breezes, rear fold back doors, whole home feels brand new!
- Large double carport with automatic door, entry porch
- Manicured yard with low maintenance gardens and garden shed
- All renovations and extension have council approval
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,873* p.a. approx.
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,865* p.a. approx.
Completely renovated: 2020/2021
Rental Appraisal: $950 to $1,100 per week
Currently Owner Occupied so you can move in or lease out
Large block: 716 square metres
* denotes approximate measurements
You'll love how central to everything you are here.
Close to multiple local schools; Southport State School, St Hildas, TSS, Southport shopping centre, Harbourtown, Griffith University and the Gold Coast University Hospital.
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.