- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
14 Pacific Pines Boulevard, Pacific Pines
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 704 Square metres||2 car spaces|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To take an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 14 Pacific Pines Boulevard, PACIFIC PINES QLD
You'll love how central to everything you are here. This beautifully presented two-storey home offers open plan living with a seamless internal/external flow to suit families or entertainers alike. Enjoy the spacious al fresco deck and fire-pit, entertain family and friends while the kids and pets enjoy playing in the tranquil rear garden that gently slopes and is adorned with mature trees. Fresh and clean interiors with relaxing tones plus a thoughtful layout create the perfect place to come home to at the end of a long day.
FEATURES FOR THIS AMAZING PROPERTY INCLUDE:
- Elevated block with district views to the West
- Four living areas incl. covered alfresco entertainers deck and fire pit
- Three upstairs bedrooms in total, master with WIR & en-suite
- Open plan kitchen/living and dining area with potential study nook
- Large main bathroom with bath to relax and rejuvenate
- Flooring upstairs is carpeted for extra insulation and comfort, tiles downstairs make for easy living
- Renovated staircase now includes a void underneath for storage
- Freshly painted and clean interiors
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans in main bedroom and living area
- Multiple living spaces offering great separation for all family members
- Additional separate toilet downstairs next to internal laundry
- Double lockup garage with electric roller door and internal access
- Storage area off garage with Internal access
- Fully fenced back yard with side gate access
- Public tennis courts only 200m walk
The home is located in a peaceful, sought-after neighbourhood that is convenient to public transport, close proximity to the M1, Westfield Helensvale Shopping Centre, Harbour Town Premium Outlets, Theme Parks - Dreamworld/Movie World/Wet N' Wild, Pacific Pines Shopping Village, local schools both public and private such as AB Paterson, Arundel State, Pacific Pines State, Helensvale State and Jubilee Primary are all just a few minutes away.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,159* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,465* p.a. approx
Rental Appraisal: $620 to $680 per week
Selling as vacant possession so you can move in or lease out
This home has so much to offer and is in fantastic condition with further scope to add more value. Words won't do. It's a 'must see property'!!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Jodie Bell.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
Outdoor fire-pit entertaining area