- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
54 Studio Drive, Oxenford
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 454 Square metres||1 car space|
To watch a Video specifically on this property, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
To take an ONLINE Tour of this property using 3D Tour, simply copy and paste the below link into a web browser:
Welcome to 54 Studio Drive, OXENFORD QLD
Situated on a corner block in the desirable pocket of "Studio Village" right behind Wet N Wild and Movieworld Theme Parks is this solid brick and tile 3bedroom, 2 bathroom, single lockup garage house. Single storey with a good size fully fenced backyard with deck and patio for entertaining friends and family.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Master bedroom with ceiling fans, built in rove and master ensuite
- 2 other bedrooms all with builtin robes
- 2 separate living areas internally and a third outdoor living area
- Open plan living and kitchen areas with large split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Undercover alfresco entertaining outdoor area on timber decking overlooking rear fully fenced yard
- Low maintenance gardens
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,036* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,631* p.a. approx
Currently Leased at $1,776.66 per calendar month ($410 per week) with good tenant on periodic lease. So you can continue to rent out or buy vacant possession and move in. The choice is yours.
Estimated Permanent Current Rental estimate: $550* to $600* per week rent
Body Corp: N/A
Land Size: 454m2 block
House Size: 164m2 total
* denotes approximations and/or measurements
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable tranquil location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
80 Parkview Parade, Ripley
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|