- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
33 Heydon Avenue, Labrador
|Approx 516 Square metres
|6 car spaces
Welcome you to your new home located at 33 Heydon Avenue in the beautiful suburb of Labrador on the Gold Coast. This stunning house offers a unique opportunity, all nestled in an enviable prime location.
Experience coastal living at its best with this incredible property. Boasting large living areas with a comfortable and stylish living environment. The open-plan layout creates a seamless flow between the living, dining, and kitchen areas, perfect for entertaining guests or relaxing with family. The securely fenced yard ensures peace of mind for children and pets to play freely, and the extra parking spaces cater to multiple vehicles or visiting guests.
Key Features you will love:
- A large open plan living & kitchen area
- 4 large bedrooms**, 3 with built-in robes.
- Tiled floors to the master bedroom + timber to the remainder of the home which will polish up beautifully
- Large main bathroom with storage
- Separate w/c & laundry, plus an outside shower under the entertaining area close to the in-ground pool.
- Big timber deck overlooking the established gardens.
- Refreshing fully fenced pool, great for those hot summers with the kids.
- Two big carports within the fully fenced yard.
- Grid connected solar, approx 6.6kw.
- All on a 516m block
- A short walk to Labrador State School, child care almost across the road, Aldi just around the corner, and a few minutes to the Broadwater.
For the investor, this is one for the land bank with the draft City Plan indicating this patch of Labrador is likely to be rezoned to RD5 (1 bedroom per 50m, 16m height). Contact the Gold Coast Council to confirm the current status of the Plan.
Labrador is a sought-after suburb known for its proximity to the Broadwater and its welcoming, family-friendly atmosphere. Situated only minutes away, the Broadwater offers an array of recreational activities, including boating, fishing, and waterfront dining.
Convenience is just around the corner, with nearby shops, schools, and public transportation options. You'll also enjoy easy access to the vibrant lifestyle of the Gold Coast, with its stunning beaches, shopping centers, and entertainment precincts.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $* p.a. approx
Rental Estimate: $830 to $920 per week
Body Corp: N/A
Land size: 516m2
* denotes approximations and/or measurements
A rare opportunity to purchase in an ultra-convenient location.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to own a coastal gem living in a prime location. Contact us today to arrange a private inspection or find out more about this incredible property at 33 Heydon Avenue, LABRADOR on the Gold Coast.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact your Local Labrador real estate experts Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
** Please be aware that the 4th bedroom/extension is most likely not council approved. Buyers should do their own due diligence and research.
NOTE: Some of the photos in the marketing have been digitally altered to remove/add virtual furniture and plants for marketing purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please click on the 3D Tour for this property for a virtual Online tour of this property.