- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
26 Forrest Avenue, Molendinar
|Approx 696 Square metres
|3 car spaces
To watch a Video of this property, please click on link below**:
To take an Online 3D Tour of this property, please click on the link below**:
** If the hyper link above does not work in the web browser you are using, please simply copy and paste the links above into a new internet page or tab that you are using.
The Brad Scott team is proud to Welcome you to 26 Forrest Avenue, MOLENDINAR QLD 4214!
Step into a lifestyle of comfort and convenience with this charming 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom single-storey residence, perfectly positioned on a generous 696sqm fully fenced block in the sought-after Gold Coast region.
Key Features Include:
- Spacious Open Plan Living: An inviting atmosphere with plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy.
- Four Well-Appointed Bedrooms: Generously sized and designed for comfortable living and rest.
- Two Modern Bathrooms: Elegantly partly renovated, equipped with quality fixtures to provide ease and convenience.
- Three-Car Carport: Ample vehicle space with an added electronic side gate, ideal for your boat or small caravan.
- Outdoor Haven: Relish the Gold Coast sunshine in your expansive rear patio area – perfect for entertaining guests or unwinding in serenity.
- Lush Gardens with Sheds: Two handy garden sheds complement the neat, low-maintenance gardens offering ample storage solutions.
- Room to Play: A sizable rear yard provides a safe and delightful space for children's play and family fun.
- Standout Convenience: Enjoy easy access to local amenities, shopping centres, schools, and public transport, all while being nestled in a tranquil neighbourhood.
This renovated property offers both the charm of suburban life and the ease of access to the bustling heart of the Gold Coast. Awake to the peaceful sound of local birdlife, enjoy a coffee in the embrace of your private patio, or host a lovely weekend barbecue with friends and family in your landscaped yard.
At 26 Forrest Avenue, Molendinar, you are not just buying a house, you’re securing a lifestyle envied by many and possessed by few.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,017* p.a. approx
Currently Owner Occupied. So buy Vacant and then Rent out as an Investment property, or Live in. The Choice is yours.
Current Rental Appraisal: $800* to $880* per week
Block size: 696m2
* denotes approximations and/or measurements
Contact our friendly team today to arrange a private inspection and secure your future in this beautiful property. Act fast, as homes of this caliber do not last long on the market!
This stunning single storey entertainer house is priced to sell at a highly competitive value. Inquire today to embrace the lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of!
For further information please contact your Local Molendinar Area Experts Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
* NOTE: Some images have had furniture/belongings, tree stumps/timber retaining digitally removed and/or added for marketing purposes and privacy of the current occupant.
** Please be aware, this property is sold without the dishwasher, as it does not belong to the current occupant.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. The agent makes no claims or guarantees that all works at the property are building certified and/or council approved, and all prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please click on the 3D Tour for this property for a virtual Online tour of this property.
216 / 6-12 View Avenue, Surfers Paradise
|1 car space