- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
216 / 6-12 View Avenue, Surfers Paradise
|Approx 117 Square metres
|1 car space
To watch a Video of this property, please click on link below**:
To take an Online 3D Tour of this property, please click on the link below**:
** If the hyper link above does not work in the web browser you are using, please simply copy and paste the links above into a new internet page or tab that you are using.
The Jodie Bell team is proud to welcome you to this amazing Beachfront lifestyle opportunity!
Welcome to Apartment 216 in the beautiful 'Moroccan Resort' View Tower.
Live the beachfront lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of in the heart of the Gold Coast. This apartment has a light, airy feel with an abundance of natural light and cool sea breezes flowing through. Double-sliding glass doors open to your own private balcony with a sunny North-East aspect and picturesque ocean views. The Moroccan Resort is one of the most enviable locations in Surfers Paradise as it's within walking distance to world-class restaurants, cafes, night-life and entertainment yet nicely removed from the hustle and bustle. The convenience of the light-rail is just around the corner and the golden sands of Surfers Paradise beach is only metres away.
Features you’ll love:
- Two bedroom, two bathroom - main with ensuite
- Open plan design living-dining-balcony
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dishwasher and oven
- Mirror finish built in robes in 2nd bedroom
- Rainfall shower heads in both bathrooms
- Separate laundry
- Fully tiled floors for easy care living
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Double-sliding glass doors to wide balcony
- Second balcony off main bedroom
- Secure Intercom system
- Secure underground parking
- Sparkling outdoor resort pool with spa
- All-weather indoor pool and spa
- Gym & Sauna
- Two BBQ's with alfresco entertainment area
- Lush tropical resort-style gardens
The Moroccan is a pet friendly building (upon application) and for short-term/holiday pool rental enquiries, please contact the resort direct
- 2 min walk to Cypress Avenue tram stop (G-link light rail)
- 2 mins G-link to Cavill Avenue tram stop
- 14 mins G-link to Broadbeach and Pacific Fair shopping precinct
- 1 minute walk to patrolled surf beach
- 4 mins walk to Cavill Avenue
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,958* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,383* p.a. approx
Estimated Permanent Rent: $800* to $880* per week rent
Body Corp: $140* per week approx (if paid on time)
Sinking Fund Balance as at 5th February, 2024: $727,265.82 as per BCDS
There are 98 apartments in the View Tower
* denotes approximations and/or measurements
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable tranquil location.
Come and see for yourself everything that this "ticks all the boxes" stunning apartment has to offer.
Contact your local Surfers Paradise Area specialists Jodie Bell on 0428 615 073 or Brad Scott 0408 338 605 for further information, otherwise we look forward to seeing you at one of our scheduled open homes.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly, or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
26 Forrest Avenue, Molendinar
|3 car spaces