- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 1036 Square metres||4 car spaces|
Great opportunities like this are not only rare, but also in huge demand.
When is the last time you found a block this large in such a great street and suburb?
2 McIlwraith Avenue Sorrento is perfect for the investor, executive couple, or young family.
- $10,000 Solar Panel system installed
- Feature alfresco entertaining area with polished timber ceiling and adjacent to the kitchen
- Western sun deck and alfresco off the main living area on the opposite side of the house
- Double auto garage and electric gate
- Extra parking off street for 2 more cars + separate gate & driveway for large vehicle, boat or caravan
- Large resort styled swimming pool (glass fenced)
- Fully fenced yards with high walls for privacy, security and protection of your family.
- Large living areas
- Master bedroom with modern ensuite
- Ducted Air-conditioning throughout
- Gourmet Kitchen with ample bench space, dishwasher, gas cooktop & oven and plumbing for a fridge
- Huge yard ideal for children or pets to play safely
Walk 5 minutes to Riviera Plaza with its locally known Riviera Italian Restaurant, Mod Hair Stylists, Convenience Store and more. 5-10 minute drive to schools, Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital and specialist medical practitioners, Gold Coast Turf Club, Surfers Paradise, dining delights of Via Roma on the Isle of Capri and so much more
Sorrento is a small quiet suburb encompassed by Bundall which is situated a few minutes inland from Surfers Paradise. Sorrento is popular as it is dominated by canal front properties, many exclusive and grand in nature. The Sorrento Shopping Village offers a supermarket, bottle store, newsagent, chemist, florist, hairdresser and other specialty shops. The extensive retail area in Bundall is also just 5 minutes away.
Sorrento lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 30 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $ * p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $ * p.a. approx
Body Corp: N/A
Rental Appraisal: $860 to $950 per week
Gross ROI: 4.49% (assuming $950pw rent and PP of $1,100,000)
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
Views: Great sunsets
Ideal For: Couples; Developers; Downsizing; Executive couple; Executive family; Investors; Large families; New families; Owner occupiers; Retirees; Small families
year built: 1980
|5 beds||3 baths||3 car spaces|
5 Verde Court, Upper Coomera
|5 beds||3 baths||2 car spaces|
148 Alison Road, Carrara
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
111 Alison Road, Carrara
|5 beds||3 baths||6 car spaces|