- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
45 / 1a Alison Road, Carrara
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 157 Square metres||1 car space|
This fully renovated (Pet Friendly) Townhouse is amazing with some great additional features, air-conditioning, separate laundry and stylish entertaining area.
But wait...Yes, there's more. What about the buyer that would like to make this their own home? Well please read on, as each word below just cements how concrete a buy this townhouse will be for the next buyer.
Elevated, private, spacious renovated 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse appointed over two levels.
All 3 bedrooms are generous and have built-ins. The ensuite and main bathrooms have been transformed into breathtaking masterpieces and the main bathroom is extremely functional. Then there's the powder room downstairs making this fantastic townhouse a 2.5 bathroom property giving any smaller house in the area a run for size!
Then there's the very functional, centrally located lounge with sliding doors to the rear outdoor area and high cathedral ceilings.
The fully fenced backyard adds to the privacy and the complex is pet friendly. Plus you won't be spending hours on the maintenance. Why should you, this is a home to be enjoyed for the relaxation and other stress-free pursuits.
Strong recommendation: Whatever you do, make sure you inspect this one. It won't last as it is "move-in, picture-perfect" with all the necessary features.
Enjoy the facilities of a large lagoon complex pool & bbq area plus peace of mind being in a secure well managed with low body corporate complex.
This home features the following features:
- 3 generous bedrooms - big master with A/C and new fans
- 2.5 spacious bathrooms all fully renovated and new
- Every bedroom has air conditioning
- Open plan living and dining (High ceilings)
- Large open plan quality kitchen
- Separate and large laundry
- Single garage plus a driveway park
- Secure and private location
- Large under stairs storage
- Grassy backyard (Grass Sir Walter front and back)
- Fully Landscaped yard at back and front giving great privacy
- Townhouse is backing onto open space again offering privacy
- Natural light and well sort after area
- Split System air conditioning both lounge and master
- Modern lighting and quality fittings throughout
- Extremely kid friendly...and pet friendly
- Complex pool & bbq area
- shops, public transport & schools all close by
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,590.50 p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $936.20 p.a. approx.
Body Corp: $ * per week approx
Rental Appraisal: $430 to $470 per week
Currently Owner Occupied
Gross ROI: 6.61% (assuming $470 pw rent and PP of $370,000)
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
Views: Great sunsets; South
Ideal For: Couples; Downsizing; First home buyers; Investors; New families; Owner occupiers; Retirees; Small families
year built: 1993
5 / 4-6 Kalyan Street, Chevron Island
|2 beds||2 baths||1 car space|
8A / 154 Musgrave Avenue, Southport
|2 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|