- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
16 / 52 BACK STREET, Biggera Waters
|2 Beds||2 Baths||1 car space|
Price is not reflective of the unit, three recent sales in the complex at $450,000! Seller has committed elsewhere and is priced to sell!
This will tick all your boxes! Boasting beautiful water views from your balcony, living room & kitchen all within this huge 104sqm* unit. A boutique building of only 26 situated right on the Biggera Creek, this is seriously one you do not want to miss.
Situated in a quiet cul de sac in the tranquil residential pocket of Biggera Waters, 'Le Mer' is a small resort style building with an absolute waterfront position and just a short walk from the Broadwater foreshore. This three-storey security building has a considered balance of permanent tenancies, owner residents and no holiday apartments.
This two bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is on the first (middle) floor overlooking the wide water of pristine Biggera Creek.
- Spacious living and dining with air conditioning
- Well planned and stylish kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master suite incorporates an ensuite
- Private and protected shared marina berth metres from Broadwater entry
- Ample storage throughout
- Secure parking for one car and lockable storage shed
- 'Le Mer' facilities include pool, BBQ and gardens
- Easy M1 access to Brisbane airport/CBD or to Gold Coast airport
- Great shopping at Runaway Bay and Harbour Town outlet mall
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,736* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,482* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $47* per week approx
Sinking Fund: $113,238 as at 13th June 2019
Rental Appraisal: $390 to $430 per week
Currently vacant so you can move in or lease out
Gross ROI: 6.10% (assuming $420pw rent and PP of $360,000)
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements