- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
59 Manus Avenue, Palm Beach
|3 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 506 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Welcome to 59 Manus Avenue, Palm Beach. An iconic, modern, beach home in a sought-after desirable enclave.
Palm beach located between Tallebudgera and Currumbin Creeks, is one of the booming Gold Coast southern suburbs which is rapidly becoming the desired location for locals to reside.
A vibrant connected community offering a very relaxed beach lifestyle.
This beautifully fully renovated Balinese styled property offers relaxed and tranquil living, a truly tropical experience.
Features of this amazing property include:
- Council approved "Lanai" complete with bathroom and kitchen at the rear of the property
- Generous size Bali hut overlooking the tropical pool
- Reverse air conditioning, ceiling fans, louvered breezeways
- Amongst the many appealing features of this modern property are
- Polished timber floors, new curtains
- Cedar stacker doors, outdoor hot and cold shower and centrally located saltwater pool
- 12 x solar panels, 2kw inverter
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,318* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $720* p.a. approx
Body Corp: N/A
Rental Appraisal: $860 to $950 per week
Currently Owner Occupied so therefore ready for Owner Occupier or Tenants
Gross ROI: 5.20% (assuming $950pw rent and PP of $950,000)
Steps away from village shopping and pristine white surf beaches, this area is now becoming well known for its restaurants, bars, and cafes.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|