- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
203 / 3 RIVER DRIVE, Surfers Paradise
|2 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 120 Square metres||1 car space|
Opening to the light of a north-east aspect and embracing dreamy uninterrupted riverfront views, this boutique building defines the best of Gold Coast lifestyle. Prime position in blue chip suburb Budds Beach, this property is set on an elevated second floor. Rarely do tightly held ‘03' style floorplans come to the market for rent, offering privacy with morning sun.
Exceptionally motivated Sellers are reluctantly selling due to changed circumstances.
- Stunning direct Main River views
- 120sqm floor plan with large living and dining area
- Impressive north aspect balcony perfect for entertaining in idyllic Gold Coast weather
- Second balcony with river views and Chevron Island Bridge backdrop
- Natural light and windows in every room with beautiful ocean breezes throughout
- Air-conditioned with ceiling fans
- Separate laundry and separate toilet
- Secure basement parking
- Neat as a pin
Secured under ground parking
- Enjoy the resort facilities including outdoor heated pool and spa, indoor heated pool, sauna and tennis court all set in wonderfully landscaped green gardens.
Can come fully furnished for the right price also.
Situated minutes walking distance to world famous Surfers Paradise beaches, Coles, Shopping centres, Macintosh Park, exciting cafes and restaurants, yet in the quiet oasis that is Budds Beach, this property is sure to impress!
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $3,175* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,457* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $168 per week approx
Currently leased with amazing tenant at $555 per week till 12/01/2020 - Periodic month to month lease after that
Gross ROI: 5.89% (assuming $555pw rent and PP of $490,000)
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measure