- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
4 Oxbridge Chase, Arundel
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 315 Square metres||3 car spaces|
This perfect, freshly painted, family home is in a fabulous location - great access to transport whether it be catching the train to Brisbane Airport - heading south to Surfers or Broadbeach, Griffith Uni and Gold Coast Hospital only a short drive away, life will be easy.
A large yard with plenty of room for a pool, this property is perfect for young families, couples, those down sizing. So practical and functional.
Features of this home:
- 3 spacious A/C bedrooms upstairs all with mirrored built ins
- Master bedroom with large mirrored robe & spacious Ensuite
- Main bathroom inclusive of both Shower and Bath, with separate toilet
- User friendly Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, canopy Rangehood
- Open plan living & eating area opening out to a covered outdoor entertaining area, paved and landscaped immaculately, with low maintenance a priority, big tick here!
- Light and Bright Powder room downstairs
- Solar Panels - Hot Water
- New Colorbond fencing - room for a Motorhome, boat, Jet Ski or whatever your toys may be.
- Easily removable Front Fence panel of 2.7m wide, allows very easy access to store any toys safely and securely
- Double lock up garage & Laundry
- Access from garage to a quaint paved outdoor area to the Laundry Line
- New on trend ceiling fan downstairs, and two bedrooms upstairs, the other doesn't require one
- Gorgeous hard wearing timber flooring downstairs in main living area
- New LED Lighting throughout, including the staircase
- Security Screens on all windows
- Huge under stair storage
- Smoke alarms and RCD's
- Irrigation to gardens AND grass, including the front nature strip
- Raised garden beds-helpful if you have pets
- Big shed! 3m x 1.5m, tucked discreetly in the corner, not invasive
- Festoon Lighting around outdoor entertaining area, looks stunning at night
The property layout and features couldn't get any better than this, such a great use of space, leaving plenty of room for a pool, toys, etc
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,616* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,717* p.a. approx
Body Corp: Nil
Rental Appraisal: $480 to $530 per week
Gross ROI: 5.31% (assuming $500pw rent and PP of $490,000)
This property is stunning, very functional, practical, low maintenance and a huge yard with loads of options!
This property is priced to sell and will not last. So call today to arrange your private inspection.
Contact Michelle Cook on 0400 262 226.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measure
-Large Flat usable block
-Room for a pool or toys, boat, motorhome etc
2 / 11 Phaeton Street, Upper Coomera
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
2 / 6 Clinton Street, Labrador
|3 beds||2 baths||1 car space|