- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
1 / 11 Rathbone Place, Labrador
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 232 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Welcome to Duplex 1 of this iconic street in Labrador. Located 400m from Broadwater close to Chirn Park Shops & Restaurants, Australia Fair. Easy transport options getting you anywhere you might like to go. Built in 2012 on a nice size block with all the modern conveniences, is this stunning duplex ready for an owner occupier to move right in or an investor to lease out.
- 3 Bedrooms with BIR's & quality carpet, main bedroom with en suite
- Study (Possible 4th Bedroom, complete with split system Air Con)
- 2 Bathrooms fully tiled plus powder room
- Split system Air conditioning in living areas and Master bedroom
- Kitchen stone bench tops and splash backs, dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric fan forced oven
- UNIT 1 - Lounge/dining room is tiled throughout
- UNIT 2 - Lounge/dining room is in stunning timber floors
- Rumpus room with quality carpet
- Single lockup garage with shelved storage plus single carport.
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Large Alfesco dining area with beautiful cedar ceiling, includes granite bar & sink with wet bar, gas bayonet for BBQ, plus BB Range Hood
- Ceiling fans throughout
- NBN available
- Intruder alarm, video intercom & vacuum maid
- 1.5kW Solar Power system
- 3000 Litre rain water tank
- Solar Hot Water system
- Energy efficient LED lighting throughout
- Fully insulated in ceiling with foil and wool blanket and walls insulated with foil and wool bats
- Sound proof wool insulation installed to solid brick party wall
- Tinted glass windows
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,789* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,711* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $11* per week approx ($1,171p.a building insurance per annum split 50/50 between the 2 duplexes)
Rental Appraisal: $610 to $670 per week
Currently Leased at $610 per week with good tenant until 27th February 2020
Gross ROI: 5.2% (assuming $670pw rent and PP of $670,000 )
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
2 / 11 Rathbone Place, Labrador
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
40 / 34 John Francis Drive, Carrara
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|