- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
704 / 1 Twenty First Avenue, Palm Beach
|2 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 0 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Superb top floor, north facing, two bedroom apartment located on the seventh floor of the prestigious 'Palm Springs Residences'. Enjoy one of a very few units in this building which has its very own "Exclusive Use" roof top terrace. Enjoy entertaining friends and family without the disruption from other guests in the building.
Boasting brightly lit interiors, modern kitchen and window coverings, enjoy full use of the resort-style facilities including a pool, gym, spa and sauna with intercom entry and secure underground parking.
Located meters from the Palm Beach shoreline, soak up panoramic north-east views of the ocean and Gold Coast Hinterland, all within moments to shops and transport.
FEATURES OF THIS SPECTACULAR TOP FLOOR APARTMENT INCLUDE:
- Open plan living/dining area set on low maintenance timber floors
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, balcony off the master bedroom
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with quality appliances
- Two bathrooms, ensuite facilities in the master bedroom
- Expansive undercover balcony boasts breathtaking coastal views
- Intercom entry, private lift, accessible from the garage area
- Secure underground parking for two vehicles (side by side, not tandem) plus additional storage space,
- visitors parking area also
- A very short stroll to local amenities
This exclusive, well-maintained complex features manicured lawns and gardens, a resort-style lap pool, BBQ area, and a private gym and sauna, with direct private access to the beach.
Units in this complex, with their superior, absolute beachfront location offer considerably better value to some of the comparable units in the complexes under construction in less desirable locations.
The unit is within easy walking distance to cafes and restaurants such as "The Collective" and "Bal Boa Italian" and is adjacent to a patrolled section of the beach.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $3,423* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,138* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $127* per week approx
Sinking Fund: $425,830* as at 10th Dec 2019
Permanent Rental Appraisal: $800* to $900* per week
Gross ROI: 4.65% (assuming $850pw rent and PP of $950,000)
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measure
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
1 / 40 Bayview Street, Runaway Bay
|4 beds||3 baths||2 car spaces|