- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
Unit 5 / 126 Central Street, Labrador
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 0 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Quality, contemporary and convenient best describes this ultra-modern 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom townhouse.
With air-conditioning in the lounge and master, fans throughout and a large powder room downstairs in the living area, this well-designed townhouse was built with comfort in mind.
Currently tenanted, and in what's considered to be one of the up and coming premium suburbs on the Gold Coast, this property is ideal as an investment or perfect for first home buyers and downsizers alike.
This gorgeous townhouse features:-
- Safe and secure gated community
- Ample visitor parking
- 3 good size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with en-suite, air-conditioning and fan
- Both bathrooms are very stylish with quality finishes and neutral tones, the main bathroom has the luxury of a bath
- Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Main living areas are tiled with air-conditioning in the lounge/dining area
- Private very low maintenance yard
- Double lock up remote garage + extra parking
- Convenience of a downstairs powder room
- Small boutique complex of 13
- Very reasonable body corporate rates of $41 per week
- Pet friendly on body corporate application
Fantastic location, so central to everything.
Only minutes to the Gold Coast Hospital and Griffith University, 5 mins to Southport CBD and so close to several Shopping Centres and major arterial roads including the M1.
A mere 2 minute walk to the local shopping complex which includes an Aldi, convenience!
Be quick, this will not last at this price!
You'll love how central to everything you are here.
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements