- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
33 Forrest Avenue, Molendinar
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 731 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Entertainment is Effortless in this amazing home. Be it relaxing in your party pavilion with an outdoor spa and built-in TV under the Bali Hut or simply enjoying the views and cool sea breezes from your elevated position in the back yard. Or settle back on your large under cover outdoor deck. A private and peaceful place to dine alfresco while entertaining close to the kitchen. Stay warm in the winter with a built-in strip heater.
Enjoy your great games room also. All set up for music, movies and playing pool - or perfect for a fantastic granny flat or teenagers retreat with its own bathroom, large shower and sliding doors opening to the garden and garage access.
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE;
- Warm and inviting quality kitchen with butlers pantry, dishwasher, laundry, lots of storage, modern appliances and breakfast bar
- 3 double bedrooms - spacious master has his & hers wardrobes and air conditioning
- Stunning polished timber flooring, fans and quality porcelain tiles throughout - feels like new!
- Family bathroom with tub and separate toilet
- Open plan lounge and dining areas
- Timber veranda and decking at the front and rear
- Additional new drainage installed in backyard and landscaping to make sure water drains quickly in heavy rainfalls
- Roof has been resealed and painted recently, with recent heavy rainfall causing no water issues in the ceiling at all.
- Landscaped gardens with room for an infinity pool - concrete retaining walls already in place - plus a shed
- Remote garaging and carport with loads of workshop/man cave/gym space downstairs
- Great solar power system, full insulation, plus new Bali hut and Colourbond roof
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,687* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,385* p.a. approx
Body Corp: N/A
Rental Appraisal: $550 to $610 per week
Currently Owner Occupied so you can move in or lease out
Gross ROI: 5.03% (assuming $610pw rent and PP of $630,000 )
Large block: 731 square metres
You'll love how central to everything you are here.
Close to respected Gold Coast schools such as Trinity Luthern, Benowa State High, Emmanuel College, beaches, light rail, Griffith University, Hospitals and M1 all only 5 minutes away.
Words won't do - It's a 'must see it' too!!
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
47 River Meadows Drive, Upper Coomera
|5 beds||2 baths||3 car spaces|
|3 beds||1 bath||4 car spaces|
40 / 34 John Francis Drive, Carrara
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
|3 beds||2 baths||4 car spaces|
41 Albatross Circuit, Tweed Heads West
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|