- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
25 Daintree Drive, Parkwood
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 652 Square metres||2 car spaces|
The property has not met reserve. The Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction) is underway and the property can sell as early as tomorrow. Follow instructions below immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
NOTE: Can be SOLD at ANY time if a bid is made at or above the Reserve Price. Register now so you do not miss out!
To Register a bid, simply following the below instructions:
1. Go to www.openn.com.au
2. SIGNUP for free
3. Search in the top search field for "25 Daintree Drive, PARKWOOD QLD 4214"
4. Click on the photos of the property
5. Click on "JOIN AS BIDDER"
6. Enter your Maximum bid (buy now, if Reserve has been met) or Minimum Bid if you wish to partake in the online Auction.
NOTE: You CAN partake in the online auction from the comfort of your home, with terms suitable to you. Such as "Subject to Pest and Building", "Subject to Finance", "Deposit $5,000".
Welcome to 25 Daintree Drive, PARKWOOD. An amazing family home set on a 652m2 block of land. The house has been tastefully renovated with a centrally located designer gourmet kitchen, ideal for the entertainer.
With access out to the large entertainment alfresco area perfect for entertaining family and friends, overlooking the large rear yard, you can watch and play with the children while and cook a gourmet meal at the same time.
This wonderful easy flow home is fully fenced for safety & security. It has 3 good sized bedrooms upstairs all with built-in robes plus a study / 4th bedroom downstairs. The master has a tastefully renovated ensuite.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
- Separate living zones allowing room for the whole family
- Three great size bedroom with built-in robes
- Seperate study / possible 4th bedroom downstairs
- Master bedroom includes a built-in robe and beautiful ensuite
- Large covered alfresco entertaining overlooking the rear fully fenced yard
- Out door Spa
- Internal laundry
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Side access (4.8m) with space for a caravan, boat, additional cars etc
- Easy low maintenance lawns both front and back.
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access
- Secure off street parking for 4 or more vehicles
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,914* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,460* p.a. approx
Body Corp: N/A
Rental Appraisal: $580 to $640 per week
Currently Owner Occupied so you can move in or lease out
Large block: 652 square metres
All this is ideally located in the highly sought after area of Parkwood, ideal for families, investors and professional couples, with both Public and Private Schools within close proximity, walking distance to Shops or a short stroll to the Parkwood Light Rail station.
Jump on a tram and do some shopping at Helensvale or Pacific Fair or a night out in Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach. It is only a quick drive to the Gold Coast University Hospital, Giffith Uni and only a couple of minutes to the M1 for an easy commute to Brisbane CBD, International and Domestic airports both north and south and the NSW border.
You'll love how central to everything you are here.
Words won't do - It's a 'must see it' too!!
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
|3 beds||1 bath||4 car spaces|
33 Forrest Avenue, Molendinar
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
40 / 34 John Francis Drive, Carrara
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
|3 beds||2 baths||4 car spaces|