- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
439 Ashmore Road, Ashmore
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 660 Square metres||1 car space|
Welcome to 439 Ashmore Road, ASHMORE QLD 4214. Suitable for astute investor or first home buyer. Just move in straight away. Everything is done for you inside and there is so much more potential here.
Centrally located close to schools, public transport and within walking distance to Benowa Shopping Centre - which features a Coles supermarket, Liquorland, Coles Express, fuel station and 14 specialty stores including cafes, food outlets and services.
Located within the Ashmore Primary and Benowa State High School catchment area.
Enjoy the resort facilities of the famous RACV Royal Pines Resort itself including the PGA Championship golf course, stunning restaurants, One Lifestyle Health and Fitness Centre, and the luxurious One Spa.
Save on your power bill, with this 22 panel installed solar power system.
Room to build a pool or even a granny flat (subject to GCCC approval) - There is enough space on this approx. 660m2 elevated block with side access around the house.
Key features include:-
- New modern tiled dining and living area with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Renovated tiled modern kitchen with dishwasher, lots of bench and storage space.
- Heaps of natural light throughout the house
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and new modern ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with new ensuite, walk in robe and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Renovated 2nd bathroom with separate toilet
- Security screened doors and windows
- Solar power 22 panel system
- Wide side access around the house / backyard
- Large front yard with porch
- Garden shed for your tools
- Large low maintenance allotment
- Fully fenced front yard and back yard
- Covered carport plus additional space for cars available
- Large allotment with room to build a pool and granny flat (subject to Council approval)
- Desirable north/east facing back yard with covered outdoor area
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,796* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,388* p.a. approx
Land Size: 660m2
Don't miss this opportunity - Inspection is A MUST!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if you have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimize the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
2 / 32 Huth Street, Labrador
|3 beds||2 baths||1 car space|