- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
38 Gemini Circuit, Molendinar
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 660 Square metres||2 car spaces|
The owners have enjoyed living in this spectacular home for the past 17 years. Regretfully now they have decided to part with it and the opportunity is now yours. Homes like this are rare, so be quick and don't miss out.
Welcome to 38 Gemini Circuit, MOLEDINAR. A beautiful home centrally located in very peaceful surroundings in a sought after circuit.
The feature of this property is entertainment which is Effortless in this amazing home, be it relaxing around the spacious pool area or the under covered area over looking the pool. A private and peaceful place to dine alfresco while entertaining close to the kitchen.
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE;
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Double lockup garage
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite also leads directly to the pool area.
- Warm and inviting spacious quality kitchen
- Good size laundry with plenty of storage leading direct to clothes line area
- Stunning timber flooring, ceiling fans and quality porcelain tiles throughout - feels like new!
- Timber floors in bedrooms
- Tiled lounges and kitchen area
- Formal and informal lounge areas
- Separate outdoor alfresco dining undercover
- Solar power system
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,613* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,249 p.a. approx
Rental Appraisal: $620 to $680 per week
Currently Owner Occupied so you can move in or lease out
Gross ROI: 5.05% (assuming $680pw rent and PP of $700,000 )
Large block: 660 square metres
You'll love how central to everything you are here.
Easy access to M1 Motorway, close to Trinity Lutheran College, Aquinas College, shopping centre, Griffith University and the new Gold Coast Training Hospital.
Words won't do. Nearest bus stop 828m away - It's a 'must see property'!!
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
40 / 34 John Francis Drive, Carrara
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
|3 beds||2 baths||4 car spaces|
47 River Meadows Drive, Upper Coomera
|5 beds||2 baths||3 car spaces|