- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
2 / 32 Huth Street, Labrador
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 265 Square metres||1 car space|
CURRENT BID: $440,000 - 1 Qualified Buyer
The property has not met reserve. The Openn Negotiation is underway (online auction with flexible terms for qualified buyers) and the property can sell as early as tomorrow. Contact the Agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
FINAL BIDDING STAGE
July 20, 2020 6:00 PM (Australia/Brisbane)
NOTE: Can be SOLD at ANY time if a bid is made at or above the Reserve Price. Register now so you do not miss out!
To Register a bid, simply following the below instructions:
1. Go to www.openn.com.au
2. SIGNUP for free
3. Search in the top search field for "2/32 Huth Street, LABRADOR"
4. Click on the photos of the property
5. Click on "JOIN AS BIDDER"
6. Enter your starting bid, or if you wish to make a BUY NOW offer, please call the agent to get instructions.
NOTE: You CAN partake in the online auction from the comfort of your home, with terms suitable to you. Such as "Subject to Pest and Building", "Subject to Finance", "Deposit $5,000".
Welcome to 2/32 Huth Street, LABRADOR. This exciting prospect is just a short stroll to the spectacular Broadwater!
Enjoy this this easy-care duplex with high capital growth potential
Suitable for investors and owner occupiers.
Footsteps to the beautiful Broadwater, beaches, established parks, walking paths, alfresco eateries, clubs and public transport.
- 3 bedrooms with ensuite to main
- Sizeable front lounge
- Separate dinning
- Built in robes
- Separate laundry
- Fully fenced backyard
- Single lock-up garage plus parking in front
- Side access
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,793* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $2,012* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $15* per week (approx $754.00 p.a building insurance per annum for each duplex, no other body corp charges).
Rental Appraisal: $440 to $480 per week
Gross ROI: 4.62% (assuming $480pw rent and PP of $540,000 )
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
|3 beds||1 bath||4 car spaces|
30 Inverness Court, Nerang
|5 beds||2 baths||1 car space|
16 / 26-34 Sapium Road, Ashmore
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|