- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
16 / 26-34 Sapium Road, Ashmore
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 210 Square metres||2 car spaces|
CURRENT BID: $440,000 - 1 Qualified Buyer
The property has not met reserve. The Openn Negotiation is underway (online auction with flexible terms for qualified buyers) and the property can sell as early as tomorrow. Contact the Agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
FINAL BIDDING STAGE
July 21, 2020 6:00 PM (Australia/Brisbane)
NOTE: Can be SOLD at ANY time if a bid is made at or above the Reserve Price. Register now so you do not miss out!
To Register a bid, simply following the below instructions:
1. Go to www.openn.com.au
2. SIGNUP for free
3. Search in the top search field for "16/26-34 Sapium Road, ASHMORE"
4. Click on the photos of the property
5. Click on "JOIN AS BIDDER"
6. Enter your starting bid, or if you wish to make a BUY NOW offer, please call the agent to get instructions.
NOTE: You CAN partake in the online auction from the comfort of your home, with terms suitable to you. Such as "Subject to Pest and Building", "Subject to Finance", "Deposit $5,000".
Set in beautiful manicured grounds, in a central sought after location, could this be your new home?
Relax in the quaint, private, fully fenced courtyard, surrounded by a low maintenance easy care garden, or...relax and unwind in the surrounds of the tranquil secluded pool with exquisite waterfall features.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE;
- 3 Bedrooms, Master with walk in, other 2 bedrooms have built ins
- 2 Bathrooms, 1 ensuite. Main bathroom has a shower and bath
- 3rd toilet/Powder Room downstairs
- Two living areas
- Brand new quality carpet
- Separate Laundry
- Well appointed Kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
- New large 5kw Air-Con unit in main living area
- Fans to all bedrooms and main living area
- Single garage with additional private parking spot for second car
- Gorgeous grand light filled staircase
- Intercom at entrance of secure front gate
- Pool and BBQ Facilities
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,606* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,517* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $77* per week approx
Rental Appraisal: $500 to $550 per week
Gross ROI: 5.72% (assuming $550pw rent and PP of $500,000 )
Centrally located, with easy access to Southport, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, walking distance to primary and secondary school and the Gold Coast TAFE Ashmore Campus.
Benowa Early Learning Centre literally across the road..perfect!
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.