- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
15 Nicola Way, Upper Coomera
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 416 Square metres||2 car spaces|
CURRENT BID; $400,000 - 2 Qualified Buyers
The property has not met reserve. The Openn Negotiation is underway (online auction with flexible terms for qualified buyers) and the property can sell as early as tomorrow. Contact the Agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
FINAL BIDDING STAGE
Tues 18th August 2020 at 6:00 PM (Australia/Brisbane)
NOTE: Can be SOLD at ANY time if a bid is made at or above the Reserve Price. Register now so you do not miss out!
To Register a bid, simply following the below instructions:
1. Go to www.openn.com.au
2. SIGNUP for free
3. Search in the top search field for "15 Nicola Way, Upper Coomera"
4. Click on the photos of the property
5. Click on "JOIN AS BIDDER"
6. Enter your starting bid, or if you wish to make a BUY NOW offer, please call the agent to get instructions.
NOTE: You CAN partake in the online auction from the comfort of your home, with terms suitable to you. Such as "Subject to Pest and Building", "Subject to Finance", "Deposit $5,000".
Welcome to 15 Nicola Way, UPPER COOMERA. Easy Living! Brilliantly presented and very cosy. This lovely modern 4 bedroom home will have you feeling relaxed and comfy as soon as you walk in the door! Includes separate living areas and double LU garage. Four bedrooms Walk in robe and ensuite to master plus family bathroom Master bedroom/sitting room separate from other bedrooms for added privacy
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE;
- Air conditioning plus ceiling fans and insulation
- Double door entry
- Laundry with Linen cubboards
- Timber blinds, vertical blinds
- Lovely modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Formal lounge room
- Spacious tiled family room and meals area
- Covered outdoor veranda with Led Mood Lighting great al-fresco entertaining area
- Tropical palm courtyard for easy care
- Low maintenance landscaped yard
- Good side access
- Double auto lockup garage
- Just minutes from shops and schools
- Formal lounge.
- Solar Panels (8) 1.5Kw Power system
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,664* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,158* p.a. approx
Rental Appraisal: $440 to $480 per week
Gross ROI: 5.55% (assuming $480 pw rent and PP of $450,000 )
Block Size: 416m2
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Hakan Tuncel or Olya Shalyants .
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
Unit 5 / 126 Central Street, Labrador
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|