- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
104 Pohlman Street, Southport
|4 Beds||2 Baths||2 car spaces|
CURRENT BID: $635,000 - 3 Qualfiied Bidders
For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction). The Openn Negotiation is under way and the property can sell at any time. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment. Open to all buyers, including finance, subject to seller approval.
To place a bid/offer on this property, please simply follow the instructions:
1. Logon to www.openn.com.au
2. Signup for free
3. Search for the property "1/104 Pohlman Street, SOUTHPORT"
4. "Join as Bidder"
5. Submit your bid/offer price
6. Paperwork will then be emailed to you to sign electronically with your terms of your choice
You can also watch the video to see how to place a bid/offer also.
Welcome to 104 Pohlman Street, SOUTHPORT.
Set in beautiful low maintenance courtyard style grounds, in a central sought after Southport location, could this be your new home? Relax in the quaint, private, fully fenced courtyard, surrounded by a low maintenance easy care garden, or...stroll to the beautiful Southport Broadwater precinct. Find your favorite dining and shopping experience at the Ferry Road Markets. A rare opportunity to purchase in this unbeatable location.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE;
- 4 Bedrooms, Master with walk in, other 3 bedrooms have built ins
- 2 Bathrooms, 1 ensuite, Ensuite bathroom has a shower and luxurious bath.
- 3rd toilet/Powder Room downstairs
- Two living areas
- Designer high gloss tiles
- Large seperate Laundry
- Beautifully appointed Kitchen with plenty of cupboards and 40mm stone bench tops.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Fans to all bedrooms, main living and outdoor courtyard area
- Double remote opening garages
- Gorgeous custom built internal timber staircase
- Secure fully fenced properties
- Gourmet outdoor kitchen facility including built in BBQ in each private garden.
- Water tank
Gold Coast City Council Rates:
Gold Coast City Water Rates:
Body Corp: $9 per week* for the first 12 months up to June 2021. $24 per week* approx from July 2021 onwards
Rental Appraisal: $700* per week to $750* per week approx
Gross Rental per annum: $36,400* p.a. to $39,000* p.a. approx
Gross ROI: 5.74%* (assuming $750 p.w. and PP of $680,000)
For your personal viewing of these 3 unique properties please contact LeAnne Polwarth or Brad Scott.
* denotes approximate measurements
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
40 / 34 John Francis Drive, Carrara
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
|3 beds||2 baths||4 car spaces|