- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
14 / 24-26 Parker Street, Labrador
|2 Beds||2 Baths||2 car spaces|
Welcome to Unit 14 at 24-26 Parker Street Labrador, QLD
When position is everything, living close to the broadwater, restaurants and cafe precinct of Labrador.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Generous living area with facing north
- Two large bedrooms
- One Bedroom with ensuite
- Separate internal laundry
- Large shared pool and BBQ area
- Secured 2nd floor apartment
- Secured underground car spaces
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,851* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,149* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $73* per week
Sinking Fund balance: $67,705 (as at 31st January 2020)
Rental Appraisal: $400* per week to $440* per week
Current Rent: $410 per week until 18th March 2021
Gross ROI: 5.75%* (assuming $420pw* rent and PP of $380,000*)
* Denotes approximate value
This apartment makes a great place to live or a great opportunity for the astute investor.
If you wish to inspect this amazing property, please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase to arrange a private inspection, or simply come along to the displayed Open House Times.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
5 / 28 Sunrise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise
|3 beds||2 baths||1 car space|