- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
28 Forrest Avenue, Molendinar
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 835 Square metres||4 car spaces|
Entertainment is Effortless in this amazing home. Be it relaxing in your party pavilion overlooking the pool or simply enjoying the views and cool sea breezes from your elevated deck in the front yard. A private and peaceful place to dine alfresco while entertaining close to the kitchen.
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE;
- Warm and inviting quality kitchen.
- 4 double bedrooms. 3 Upstairs, 1 downstairs.
- Stunning polished timber flooring and quality tiles throughout.
- Open plan lounge and dining areas
- Timber veranda and decking at the front and rear
- Landscaped gardens front and rear, plus a shed
- Remote garaging for 2 cars and open secure car space for a frther 2 vehicles.
- Space for a workshop for the man f the house and a vege garden for the ladies and kids.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,773* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,659* p.a. approx
Body Corp: N/A
Rental Appraisal: $630 to $700 per week
Currently Owner Occupied so you can move in or lease out
Gross ROI: 5.60% (assuming $700pw rent and PP of $650,000 )
Large block: 835 square metres
You'll love how central to everything you are here.
Close to respected Gold Coast schools such as Trinity Luthern, Benowa State High, Emmanuel College, beaches, light rail, Griffith University, Hospitals and M1 all only 5 minutes away.
Words won't do - It's a 'must see it' too!!
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
40 / 34 John Francis Drive, Carrara
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|
|3 beds||2 baths||4 car spaces|
1 / 11 Rathbone Place, Labrador
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|