- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
35 Tambourah Drive, Benowa
|5 Beds||3 Baths||Approx 1146 Square metres||5 car spaces|
Welcome to 35 Tambourah Drive, BENOWA QLD 4217.
Situated in a quiet street in Benowa Hills
Main House Property Features include:
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Large kitchen with dishwasher & Caesar stone benches
- Impressive entry & foyer
- Easy care tiling and flooring to living areas
- Covered tropical outdoor entertaining area with Bali hut and outdoor kitchen with BBQ
- Double carport with internal access, auto gate
- Fully fenced back yard with loads of room for the kids to play
Pool Guest House / Granny Flat Features include;
- Tiled floor throughout
- Kitchen offering plenty of cupboard storage
- Open plan living space with ceiling fan
- Loft space
- Large bedroom with ceiling fan
- Separate laundry space
- Large storage shed
- Open space car parking
- Separate electricity meter
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,049* p.a. approx.
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,272* p.a. approx.
Body Corp: N/A
Rental Appraisal: $740 - $820 per week depending on time of year for both main house and pool guest house
Pool Guest House Only: Rental appraisal $300 to $330 per week approx.
Large block: 1,146 square metres
Zoning: RESIDENTIAL A (GOLD COAST)
Development Zone: Low Density Residential
This beautiful house is nestled close to Benowa Botanical Gardens, with Benowa primary and high schools at the end of the street. Walk to the park and enjoy the majestic views of the exclusive suburb. 8mins to beaches and the M1 freeway. Close proximity to Bundall Magic Millions, Pindara Private Hospital, Royal Pines golf course & Metricon Stadium. Easy access to M1 Motorway, close to Trinity Lutheran College, Aquinas College, shopping centre, Griffith University and the new Gold Coast Training Hospital. You'll love how central to everything you are here.
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|