- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
2 Gemini Circuit, Molendinar
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 472 Square metres||4 car spaces|
Welcome to 2 Gemini Circuit, MOLENDINAR
The owner has enjoyed living in this beautiful property for 17 years. This is now your opportunity to enjoy this sensational hard to find property.
Neat, tidy, peaceful, practical and low maintenance summarizes this lovely property that backs onto the nature reserve, and being the last house in the street adjoins the nature reserve at the side (One Neighbour). Children’s play ground at the end of the street.
FEATURES YOU'LL LOVE AND ENJOY;
- Practical kitchen with dining bar.
- 3 Bedrooms (Master with ensuite.
- 2 Bathrooms (Incl. Ensuite)
- Separate toilet
- Front family/lounge room
- Open plan living & Dinning area overlooking covered alfresco area
- Double lockup garage
- Motorized front gate.
- Low maintenance back yard and gardens
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,664* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,199* p.a. approx
Rental Appraisal: $500 to $550 per week* approx
Currently Owner Occupied so you can move in or lease out
Land size: 472 square metres
* denotes approximate measurements
Easy access to M1 Motorway, close to Trinity Lutheran College, Aquinas College, shopping centre, Griffith University and the new Gold Coast Training Hospital.
Nearest bus stop 800m away - It's a 'must see property'!!
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable tranquil location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.