- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
4 / 25 Chester Terrace, Southport
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 0 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Welcome to 4/25 Chester Terrace, SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
If you are looking for something close to everything but quiet at the same time then look no further! Chester Terrace is a beautiful area in Southport.
- Spacious ground floor unit with large balcony
- 3 Good sized Bedrooms with BIRs
- Huge master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Spacious open plan living/dining area with Air-conditioning
- Kitchen has plenty of bench space, cupboards and pantry
- Blanco dishwasher and ceramic cooktop
- Living area opens out to large undercover balcony with pool views
- Internal laundry with clothes dryer
- Secure gated complex with intercom
- Large beautiful well maintained pool
- Tandem secure underground parking
- Close proximity to all amenities, just walking distance to Southport CBD, Hospital and transport.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,851* p.a. approx.
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,418* p.a. approx
Body Corporate: $93* per week approx (if paid on time)
Sinking Fund: $193,241 (as at 2nd Dec 2020)
Rent: Currently leased at $450 per week on 12 month fixed term agreement until 07/05/2021
* denotes approximate measurements
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable tranquil location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Leanne Polwarth or Brad Scott.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.