- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
5 / 28 Sunrise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise
|3 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 0 Square metres||1 car space|
Welcome to 5/28 Sunrise Boulevard, SURFERS PARADISE
Apartment has the following features:
- 3 large bedroom BIR's
- 2 Bathroom (Inc Ensuite)
- Open plan living/ dining area open onto balcony
- Good size sunny kitchen
- 1 car parking
- Private balcony with beautiful Surfers Paradise & River Views
- All tiled floor (No carpet)
- High ceiling
This unit is just 5 mins walk to the heart of Surfers Paradise. Easy access to transit, shops, restaurant.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,011* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,582* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $74 per week approx*
Leased previously at $410 per week
Rental Appraisal: $400 to $450 per week (Depending on time of year)
Currently Vacant so ready for Owner Occupier or lease out as an investment
* denotes approximate measurements
You'll love how central to everything you are here. A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Jodie Bell or Brad Scott.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.
Unit 5 / 126 Central Street, Labrador
|3 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|