- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
1 / 28 Huth Street, Labrador
|3 Beds||2 Baths||2 car spaces|
Welcome to 1/28 Huth Street, LABRADOR.
This modern townhouse is perfect for entertaining all year round; enjoy the sea breezes on the eastern balconies or shelter in the warmth of the winter sun in the afternoons. Tranquilly set among the palms and your own private courtyard, this residence is beautifully designed and finished to a high standard with stone bench tops and distinctive bamboo flooring. There's an open-plan feel to the heart of the home as well as multi-level living if you need to escape for some 'me-time' - plenty of options here.
Leave your car in the double lock-up garage; this home is within walking distance to public transport, the Broadwater Parklands, Australia Fair, the local shops and even the funky cafes of Chirn Park.
- Three bedroom with oversized master and covered deck
- Two bathrooms with large ensuite in master
- Powder room on lower level
- Open plan kitchen with quality appliances and gas stove
- Covered Deck / Entertainment
- Open plans living / dining area
- Laundry with built in ironing press
- Security alarm system
- Double lockup garage
- Fully fenced yard
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1291* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $896* p.a. approx
Body Corp: $87* per week approx
One of only four townhouses at No. 28, this is a rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Jodie Bell or Brad Scott.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.