- SALES OFFER
- RENTAL OFFER
16 Colonsay Crescent, Merrimac
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 709 Square metres||4 car spaces|
Welcome to 16 Colonsay Cr, MERRIMAC.
Calling all owner occupiers and professional people wanting a beautifully presented and immaculate house which is private, secure and hidden away from prying eyes.
Spacious family home great for kids, entertaining or investment. Perfect layout for those looking to run a home based business with seperate side access gate to back bedroom/studio.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Gas cooktop & Caesar stone bench tops in the kitchen
- Floating timber floors throughout.
- Split system air con in main living room and family room.
- Under cover alfresco entertaining outdoor area on timber deck overlooking lagoon style pool with frameless glass fencing.
- Rear timber deck for relaxing, having a cuppa or simply lying back reading a book in the hammock.
- Newly painted roof tiles completed in Nov 2020.
- Newly tiled bathrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Side grassy back yard. Fully fenced with frameless glass.
- 2000ltr Water tank
- 5kw Solar Panel system
- Colourbond boundary fences
- Low maintenance gardens
- Great family area.
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $1,733* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,211* p.a. approx
Estimated Permanent Rent: $620 to $680 per week rent
Gross ROI: 5.89% (assuming $680pw rent and PP of $600,000)
Body Corp: N/A
Land size: 709m2
* denotes approximations and/or measurements
A rare opportunity to purchase in an unbeatable tranquil location.
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Brad Scott or Wayne Haase.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Please do not attend any inspections if have returned from overseas in the past 14 days, are unwell, elderly or have a compromised immune system.
- Please practice social distancing at all inspections to help minimise the spread of COVID-19.
- If you are unable to physically attend an inspection please contact us for other options – we would love to assist you with a Facetime video or virtual tour.